Bruno Mars Gerenade Behind The Scene VIDEO

Posted by Unknown

Bruno Mars Grenade Behind The Scene almost all Bruno mars songs Great, and now Peter Gene Hernandes on prepare for New video GRENADE, Easy come Easy Go... That's Grenade Lyrics on Doo-Wops and Hooligan Album


Listen Grenade Songs by Bruno Mars Include Grenade Lyrics and Guitar Cords


Grenade Video does not premiere until Friday, but you can catch a sneak peek of  grenade clip right now and from the looks of things, it's gonna be a pretty heavy affair.

"The concept of the video is my struggle, to tell this girl I'd do anything for her," Mars said in a behind-the-scenes video posted Monday, "So I'm going as far as dragging a piano to get to her just so I can sing my heart out."

In the video, Mars pulls an upright piano through the streets of Los Angeles, stopping traffic, drawing the ire of gangbangers and very nearly getting devoured by a pit bull. He does it all while ducking real-life paparazzi and wearing a suit too, just to impress the girl of his dreams. And, yes, it's all hard work.

"I shoulda been dragging a harmonica across town," Mars laughed.
The "Grenade" video premieres Friday on MTV, MTV2, mtvU and MTV Hits, and online at MTV.com and VH1.com. You should probably watch; after all, Mars basically killed himself making the thing.

"A lot of people think this is a camera trick, but that is a heavy piano," he laughed. "Luckily, I've been doing about, you know, 800 to 967 push-ups every day, so it's not a big deal, I can handle it. Been workin' on my bi's, my tri's, my clies and my thighs, that's just what it is."

Bruno Mars Grenade Official Video (Video Clip) Now Live

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment